Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July
Be merry, July 21-24
Do you know where Santa and Mrs. Claus like to vacation in July? Right here, of course! We’re the coolest place to be! So, bring your family and friends on Thursday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Sunday, noon to 10 p.m., and fill your hearts with joy!
- Santa Eric and Mrs. Belinda Claus will be here part of each day. Don’t forget your “wish lists” and camera for keepsake photos.
- Thursday, July 21 -- 1:00 to 5:00 pm
- Friday, July 22 -- 1:00 to 5:00 pm and 7:00 to 9:00 pm (Carousel closed at 7:45-8:30pm for private carousel rental)
- Saturday, July 23 -- 1:00 to 5:00 pm and 7:00 to 9:00 pm (Carousel closed at 5:30-6:15pm for private carousel rental)
- Sunday, July 24 -- 1:00 to 5:00 pm
- Speaking of cameras, the Carousel will be decked with boughs of holly and twinkly lights. It’s a festive time to take holiday photos for your 2016 cards (riding our Christmas horse, Noel, makes your photos extra special). We’ll also have a box of Santa hats, reindeer antlers, pinwheels and more that you can use for your silly shots! Please share your favorites with our friends on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Ride and play games to jingling bells and Christmas music– nothing makes the heart happier!
- Toss snowballs (they’re plush) in our activity room (Parents, this is a blast and your kids won’t want to leave).
- Cool off with our new Dippin’ Dots ice cream or concession stand favorites of fresh popcorn, cotton candy, drinks and treats.
- Take time to explore the Silver Beach Amusement Park memorabilia and model train ...they’re free! It’s a wonderful time to share stories about when you were a kid.
- Get a jump on your holiday shopping, too. The Brass Ring Gift Shop has ideas for all ages from bags of tokens to books to toys to carousel collector items.
Joy to the whirled!